Everything that moves me

zaterdag 23 november 2013

This is how it looks now.

just stripes, what to do with them?
My new sewing machinge gets in action again.
This is how it looks now. What will it be after that. Who knows, what is important is, to get rid of some of my stash. I collect and collect I have yards and yards of material still waiting to be used. My textile art pieces are small so I only use some bits and little pieces. But from all the stripes I have cut in different sizez I will create an other quilt. The size of the stripes are 1,5 - 2 - 2,5 - and 3 inch wide. The difficult part is that they are all different textures. Hand painted silks, some sheers and also wool. That means to put everything together as a quilt, some will need a white cotton underneath so it is not too fragile.


I have cut already some squares. It will be interested to put them on a designer wall to create something interesting.

2 opmerkingen: