Everything that moves me

maandag 17 november 2014

Yes, my birth month

Yes, november again, my birth month. I love autumn, the beautiful colors that nature makes, how long will that last.

 I remember when I was a child (and that is a very long time ago) November was cold and freezing. My memory is not so good, but I know that the last years november was much nicer. I like that a lot, all thought it might not be so good for mother nature, that global warming. There always has been a change in weather so who knows, maybe it is just normal. Darkness creeps in very early now and I have to get use to it, but as soon as the weather is not so grey, I am fine.
I have fun with my piano and made a very nice necklage again,because next Year we wil probably have back our gallery and I need to make more art for the shop.

At the beginning of this month we had a meeting with KC61 , that was a good one. Everybody was eager to have some input and came with new ideas. Me for my part told them about our gallery and the future possibilities. Wendy made a very good powerpoint presentatien about social media, which I alraidy use. well most of them like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin and Etsy. I will have a look at Instagram,but I am not sure if I will use all.

I just started an new art piece as I will have an exhibiton at TriVidha gallery in December.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I love your necklace and can't wait to see your new art piece finished!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Danke dir, ich finde es immer schoen eine comment von dir zu bekommen.

      Verwijderen